HP LaserJet Printer M402DNE
Summary of Features
- Duty Cycle – Up to 80,000 pages monthly. Recommended monthly page volume: 750 to 4,000 pages.
- Input Capacity, std – Up to 350 Pages (Tray 1: up to 100 pages; Tray 2: up to 250 pages)
- Media Type – Paper (plain, light, heavy, bond, colored, letterhead, preprinted, pre-punched, recycled, rough); envelopes; labels; transparencies
- Network Ready – Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Mobile Printing Capability – HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Morpria-certified, Google Cloud Print 2.0,Mobile Apps
- Media Sizes – Custom Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, 3: 4.13 x 5.85 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Control Panel – 2-line backlit LCD graphic display; Buttons (OK, Menu, Cancel, Back); LED indicator lights (Attention, Ready)
- Print Resolution Technologies – HP Fast Res 1200, HP Pro Res 1200, 600 dpi
- Processor Speed – 1200 MHz /Hard disk: None
Fast printing. Strong protection. Grab pages and go without waiting around. This printer wakes up and prints faster than the competition.
Help keep printing safe from boot up to shutdown with security features that guard against complex threats.
More. Pages, Performance, and Protection. Get the most prints for your money—with Original HP High Yield Black Toner cartridges with Jet Intelligence.
Count on consistent results at high speeds with precision black toner. Help ensure you’re getting the authentic HP quality you paid for with innovative anti-fraud technology. Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
Help save energy and easily manage tasks. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. Make the most of your office space, with a printer that conveniently fits right into your work style. Easily manage devices and settings using HP Web Jet admin with a suite of essential management features.
Stay connected with easy mobile printing options. Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets generally no setup or apps required. Easily set up, print, and share with built-in Ethernet networking.
Functions: Print (Black), Network
Print Speed: Letter: Up to 40 ppm black; First Page Out: As fast as 5.6 sec black
Print Technology: Laser Printing
Memory: Standard: 128 MB; Maximum: 128
Software: For Windows 7: HP Software Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 Printer Driver, HP Device Experience(DXP), HP Update, HP Device Toolbox, HP Printer Status and Alerts, HP Product Improvement Study, Reconfigure your HP Device; Warranty and Legal Guide, User Guide; For Windows 8+: HP Software Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL-6 Printer Driver, HP Device Experience (DXP), Warranty and Legal Guide, User Guide, Reconfigure your HP Device; For Windows XP, Windows Vista and associated servers: HP Software Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL.6 Printer Driver, Warranty and Legal Guide, User Guide; For Mac OS: Welcome Screen
Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
Power Supply Required: 110-volt input voltage:110 to127VAC(+/-10%),50/60Hz(+/-2Hz);220-volt input voltage:220 to 240VAC(+/-10%),50/60Hz(+/-2Hz).
Power Consumption: 591watts (Active Printing),6.1watt (Ready),2.8watts (Sleep),0.6watts (Auto-On/Auto-Off, via USB connectivity),0.1watts (Shut down or Off)